|
Well it's new for us. I'm so excited to update our living room furniture thanks to a very generous donation from my mom's cousin! (Someone tell me what that make her to me first cousin once removed...second cousin? I'm always confused by this) So anyway on to the new couch, chair, end tables and coffee table. She completely redecorated her living room, so we got to as well! I'm very please.
Here's the set up before: Note the cute little girl on the love seat...she is rather adorable is not? Now that furniture is perfectly useful however the cushions on the couch kept coming off which was annoying and I was never a fan of the coffee table.
I would like to put out there publicly that DD helped me clean the living room for this photo, she moved ALL of her toys from there to her room. She was quite pumped to help actually, I'll have to remember that next time she wants to help me clean. I need to take advantage of her interest before it becomes a chore to her! :)
Anyway here is the set up after the new furniture: cute child is still a fixture. It's like she thinks every time a camera comes out she needs to be in front of it, I have no idea where she gets that idea. ;)
It took forever to move that couch let me tell you! My poor husband was sick with a cold and then had to move furniture on top of that he had to move it with me and I can talk a big game but my upper body strength isn't nearly as good as my hubby!
Here are a couple of close up shots of the couch and the chair:
The cat wasn't included we brought that one with us. As well as the cup holder thing either end is also a recliner. I'm very pumped about that, seriously they are so comfortable.
The chair is a recliner too. The end table by the chair has a partner but we have to fix the leg of that one first. No biggie :)

Isn't it awesome how the furniture matches the paint? It's like they were made for the space! I'm a lot happier in this space now.
While I'm praying for miracles (ie. free furniture) I think I'm gonna ask for some dinning room chairs, I need enough so that we can have people over for dinner and actually have a place for them to sit. At this rate I have more space for kids than adults...lol
My next big job is switching out fall/winter clothes for the spring/summer ones. It's always a sad switch over but it must be done, I gave the walk in closet to my daughter. :)
Here's the set up before: Note the cute little girl on the love seat...she is rather adorable is not? Now that furniture is perfectly useful however the cushions on the couch kept coming off which was annoying and I was never a fan of the coffee table.
I would like to put out there publicly that DD helped me clean the living room for this photo, she moved ALL of her toys from there to her room. She was quite pumped to help actually, I'll have to remember that next time she wants to help me clean. I need to take advantage of her interest before it becomes a chore to her! :)
Anyway here is the set up after the new furniture: cute child is still a fixture. It's like she thinks every time a camera comes out she needs to be in front of it, I have no idea where she gets that idea. ;)
It took forever to move that couch let me tell you! My poor husband was sick with a cold and then had to move furniture on top of that he had to move it with me and I can talk a big game but my upper body strength isn't nearly as good as my hubby!
Here are a couple of close up shots of the couch and the chair:
The cat wasn't included we brought that one with us. As well as the cup holder thing either end is also a recliner. I'm very pumped about that, seriously they are so comfortable.
The chair is a recliner too. The end table by the chair has a partner but we have to fix the leg of that one first. No biggie :)
Isn't it awesome how the furniture matches the paint? It's like they were made for the space! I'm a lot happier in this space now.
While I'm praying for miracles (ie. free furniture) I think I'm gonna ask for some dinning room chairs, I need enough so that we can have people over for dinner and actually have a place for them to sit. At this rate I have more space for kids than adults...lol
My next big job is switching out fall/winter clothes for the spring/summer ones. It's always a sad switch over but it must be done, I gave the walk in closet to my daughter. :)

Post a Comment