|
Since last nice I've decorated my fridge with four new pictures. Now I'm interested to see what this large masterpiece will look like. Her dad's an artist so it wouldn't surprise me if it turns into something, One day, with the right protection for my floor I'll introduce her to painting...that'll be a fun day. :)
Jonathan already bought her a smock, so really all I need to do is find the right kind of finger paints and cover my kitchen floor with a drop cloth...then let her go to town. I can imagine that once that is introduced I'll have to let her paint a lot throughout the week but frankly I don't care, I'm intrigued by her focus on colouring.
Last night she coloured the whole time she was on skype with my parents. My mom was in heaven just watching DD with her face so close to the paper focused on what she was doing. I honestly believe she does have a plan, however convoluted it is...lol
Well I can't hang out watching her colour all day, I gotta switch over our summer clothes with the fall/winter ones, it's getting to be that time of year again.

Post a Comment