|
...is infinitely preferable to that of a mere adult. ~Fran Lebowitz
So we have a morning ritual now. It just sort of happened this way. Arielle will get up in the morning and we'll have breakfast. Then I'll have my coffee and do some blogging she'll play with her play doh and drink her water. Usually this means for the first couple of minutes she'll point at my coffee and I'll say 'Mommy's' then she'll point at her water and I'll say 'Arielle's'. She loves this game, one day, after she decides it's okay to talk, I'll get her to do the talking. Until then, it's all up to mommy.
Strange that she doesn't talk a mile a minute yet like her mother? No not really. You see she's a bit of perfectionist, so she'll only talk when she's good and comfortable with talking and not a minute sooner. She did the same with rolling over, crawling and walking. I've learned to just let it happen. Encouraging her to try to live up to something I've read in a book really only leads her to teach me that she's her own person and will not be put in a box. She's wise beyond her years.
I can't think of anything else to post right now, so I'm going to put this up to maintain trying to daily blog or at least every other day...plus Arielle is going to eat soup now which means I have to strip her down, because even with a bib she still manages to get soup all over herself. lol And she's wearing a cute outfit today as you can see :)

Post a Comment