|
I just got a kick out of it when I was done changing her she was just lying there with the phone by her ear...it's hilarious.
Speaking of the phone the other night when I was giving her a bath she picked up one of her foam letters (the letter 'I') put it up to her ear and said 'HI'...then proceeded to babble and giggle as tho she was talking to someone. I think she just might be imitating me...lol Gotta watch what I say now...although I have been for some time, cause she's the kinda kid that will repeat what she hears much later...I just know it...lol
Today we went to the mall to get some much needed items and Arielle was a complete doll the whole time. Just sat in the stroller and smiled at everyone walking by. There were times when she had to examine the items that Mommy was buying but other than that there wasn't a peep out of her. So after I got what was needed I let her roam around the mall...where she proceeded to walk to a bench and sit on it...lol She finally gets out of the stroller and she wants to people watch on a bench...it was hilarious. An older woman sitting next to us kept marvelling at how cute she was; which is very true of course :)
Now I gotta make sure my little cuteness gets into bed for her nap...and we'll see if she actually naps. Apparently she napped for Auntie Krista yesterday and the day before she napped for Daddy so here's hoping she'll nap for Mommy. Which means actually sleep as opposed to two ours of "MOM!...mom...momomomom...MOM"...lol Then I'd like to say I'd do the dishes but I'm not making an promises :)

Post a Comment