Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. ~Erica Jong

At this point I'm not sure what quote I'm going to put in my title so I figured I'd just start typing and see where that takes me. Arielle is stomping around the house right now refusing to let me change her out of her PJ's into clothes for the day. Not a huge deal except that, of course, we have plans to go visit this morning so I might have to use my amazing powers of persuasion to get her onto the change table. (read: bribe her into distraction with animal crackers :)

Animal crackers didn't work but telling her that we were going to see Auntie Krista and Kai seemed to get her thrilled enough to let me do the clothing exchange. Naturally I didn't get this posted before we left, but hey I figure if I can get something out by the end of the day I'm doing better than I have been...lol

I'm trying to get back into a work out routine. I was getting pretty good at it, then I had to take a weekend off which sorta messed with my schedule. No biggie, it just took me three weeks to get back into another schedule. I just wish I could tell the stupid Wii board to shut up about missing a day...honestly that thing is annoying! LoL It's not like a personal trainer cause at least you can dialogue with them...stupid Wii board doesn't know squat...haha BUT it does give me some kind of guidance in regards to working out so that's a good thing. It also helped me say hello to my pre-pregnancy weight, which was one of my goals. Now that I'm there I'd like to lose another ten pounds before I get pregnant again. But even if I don't I like that's I've made it here, I feel better in my own skin.

Last but not least today Jonathan and I are celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary. No not the anniversary of our 3rd wedding (that's in October) this is the anniversary of the very first day we were married. March 24, 2007, I got married to my best friend and today we get to celebrate that by...him having a review of some kind at work. :p I'll be drinking wine and eating cheesecake at home...however next week he's taking me out to dinner so that makes up for it...LOL One learns to compromise in marriage and while this is the official day I see no reason why we can't celebrate this day when it is more convenient for us...so I love you hunny! Have a good work meeting :)

Here's a picture of the most amazing thing that Jonathan and I have accomplished in out marriage. The creation of this beautiful girl, not too bad hey? :)
1 Response
  1. Name: Amanda Says:

    Happy Anniversay!!
    Love, compromise, cheesecake and wine... sounds wonderful! I wish you many more years of happiness.
    I hope you have a wonderful night out next week :)