|
I kinda miss doing the whole quote in the title thing that I did before so I'm gonna try to get back to that...much like I'd like to get to a blogging every day or two...wait did I ever do that?
I'm inspired by my husband who is trying to quit smoking. He blogs daily about his struggles and triumphs and it shows that there really is time in the day to do that...I just need to carve it out. I type about 50-80 words a minute so honestly it shouldn't take that long to write a post...see look how many words I just typed in that whole diatribe that really wasn't worth writing but heck it's a post now...lol
In case you hadn't noticed I changed my blog template. I was kinda bored with the one before and found a website that had some original templates so I figured I'd try it out. I don't know how long this will tickle my fancy we'll have to see. Maybe as long as I actually blog...*sigh* So inconsistent I am. I think my problem is I put all this pressure on myself to say all kinds of inspiring things when really I just want to have some thoughts about parenting my little girl.
She is a delight. Still loves to watch Veggie Tales. As the weather slowly gets warmer she is enjoying the outdoors as well. We have some stones in our backyard that she likes to move from one spot to the other. She's definitely an organizer. She'll take them out one by one and line them along the step then when she's done she'll put them, one by one, back into the seat of her car. Sometimes I wish I could crawl inside her head for five minutes just to follow the thoughts there.
She's also a bit of a ham. If she knows that she's made someone laugh she'll go out of her way to continue to get them to giggle. It's hilarious.
We're working on her adaptation process. Right now she tends to adapt to new situations rather dramatically unless she gets a full description of what we are doing differently and why...then maybe she won't scream. It's going to be funny in years to come, I know this. But right now it's a bit frustrating. It took me over an hour and a half the other day to get her used to being outdoors again. She had to slowly acclimatize herself...there is absolutely no jumping into new situations. This should be interesting when a new sibling comes along, but that's not a bridge we're crossing right now so I won't fret about that yet.
Lunch is ready so I should go eat that...maybe tomorrow I'll write more...maybe not...it's kind of like I'm making my own waiting game. I hate waiting...very masochistic of me :p
I'm inspired by my husband who is trying to quit smoking. He blogs daily about his struggles and triumphs and it shows that there really is time in the day to do that...I just need to carve it out. I type about 50-80 words a minute so honestly it shouldn't take that long to write a post...see look how many words I just typed in that whole diatribe that really wasn't worth writing but heck it's a post now...lol
In case you hadn't noticed I changed my blog template. I was kinda bored with the one before and found a website that had some original templates so I figured I'd try it out. I don't know how long this will tickle my fancy we'll have to see. Maybe as long as I actually blog...*sigh* So inconsistent I am. I think my problem is I put all this pressure on myself to say all kinds of inspiring things when really I just want to have some thoughts about parenting my little girl.
She's also a bit of a ham. If she knows that she's made someone laugh she'll go out of her way to continue to get them to giggle. It's hilarious.
We're working on her adaptation process. Right now she tends to adapt to new situations rather dramatically unless she gets a full description of what we are doing differently and why...then maybe she won't scream. It's going to be funny in years to come, I know this. But right now it's a bit frustrating. It took me over an hour and a half the other day to get her used to being outdoors again. She had to slowly acclimatize herself...there is absolutely no jumping into new situations. This should be interesting when a new sibling comes along, but that's not a bridge we're crossing right now so I won't fret about that yet.
Lunch is ready so I should go eat that...maybe tomorrow I'll write more...maybe not...it's kind of like I'm making my own waiting game. I hate waiting...very masochistic of me :p

Post a Comment