63 Questions

Just because I haven't done one of these in forever and always thought they were fun!

63 Questions

1. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Every day for the rest of my life
2. What song describes your relationship status? At Last
3. How much does your dog/cat weigh? 5 pounds of insanity
4. Ever waxed your legs? many times
5. Earrings or necklaces? both
6. Who have you talked to most today? A lot of people...consistently, Krista so far
7. Friend of the opposite sex that lives closest to you: Paul, he lives downstairs with his wife and kid. :)
8. Color of your shirt? pink
9. How many years have you studied a language? Uh French for about 6 years total
10. Who's on speed dial 5? Krista
11. Good advice if you ever go camping? know how to build a fire
12. Are you a bad influence? sometimes ;)
13. What color are your eyes? blue and only blue
14. Would you rather have your name or your siblings name? Mine
15. Would you do anything for someone? depends on the someone
16. Have you ever been called a whore? uh no...but I was called whorelips...lol
17. Favorite color? that depends on my mood, usually, red, green, blue and the pinks
18. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot? Quite a lot, I'm actually addicted, I think I need SMA (Smiley Faces Anonymous)
19. What song is on? Something About You - MercyMe
20. Are/were your grades good? sure, above average most of the time
21. Do you have any friends with benefits? does my fiance count?
22. Would you date anyone on your top friends? I'm engaged to one of my top friends
23. Does your best friend have a blogspot? yup
24. Who's page did you last visit? My friend Jen on livejournal
25. Last time you went out to lunch? Hmm...lunch with Jonathan last Sunday
26. Do you watch the Gilmore Girls? not really
27. Have you ever enjoyed listening to Jack Johnson? I only know the song he does with BEP
28. Have you ever seen or enjoyed watching the O.C.? Nah, I sometimes watched only because it was on before CSI.
29. Do you have one or more Britney Spears C.D.s? Two I believe
30. Which radio stations are your favorites? 103.1 and 95.1
31. Are you a Lost fanatic? I was for the first season and then it got dumb so I dropped out of the fanatic club
32. Still have pictures of your ex? Not that I recall...well there is that one
33. Do you have a song by Ozzy Osbourne in your library? Can't say that I do
34. Alannis Morsette? Here Jagged Little Pill album
35. Do you watch Family Guy regularly? nope
36. King of the Hill? I think I've seen one or two eps
37. Do you read trashy romance novels often? no, just occasionally
38. Do you ever forget to give a Christmas/birthday present? no, although Krista's Christmas present might be a best friend valentine...lol
39. Do you sing obnoxiously in the car? if I'm alone
40. Do you sing obnoxiously in the shower when no one's home? I'm usually too tired
41. Have you ever watched a little kids show? Sure, my housemates have a two year old who loves Bob the Builder

THE NECESSARY LOVE QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T NECESSARY
42. Have you ever pretended your crush was with you when they weren't? Huh? If someone has done that can they explain what that is?
43. Did you draw pictures for your first crush back in elementary school? Not as far as I know
44. Have you ever liked a girl/boy but didn't ask her/him out ? Sure
45. Have you ever spent over an hour thinking about nothing but your crush? no, but there are times when I think of nothing but my fiance
46. Have you ever liked someone solely for their appearance? Yeah, during my 'whorelips' faze.

UTTERLY AND POINTLESS QUESTIONS
47. Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis? No but I take multivitamins
48. Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization? No but I'm cleaner than I am messy
49. Have you ever been to South America or Africa? I've been to Cuba does that count for something?
50. Do you know how to knit? I tried once and only succeeded in making my grandmother laugh a lot.
51. Do you have a cell phone or iPod with a patterned cover?No my cell is just grey, but has a pic of my niece on the front and my cat on the inside...my iPod is just plain black.
52. Do you keep a diary or journal/blog online? Uh yes...you are reading one of them

THIS OR THAT
53. Baskin Robbins or Coldstone? Baskin Robbins because I don't know what Coldstone is
54. Physics or Chemistry? Don't care either way...uh...physics?
55. pink or teal? mmm...pink
56. Earrings or a ring? Both...I have ten earrings and four rings
57. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings or Star Wars? Lord of the Rings
58. Fly or road trip? Depends on where we're driving but a road trip is fun with the right companions
59. Starbucks or Tim Hortons? Starbucks, I know I'm a bad Canadian
60. Earphones or headphones? What's the difference?

RANDOM QUESTIONS
61. What is your favorite Disney movie? Aladdin
62. How much jewelry do you own? A lot but my favorites are what I wear every day with my engagement ring taking top honors of course :)
63. Have you ever bought clothing at Sears? Yup...although the quality was questionable

Now wasn't that fun and totally pointless??
2 Responses
  1. mmichele Says:

    oh dear,
    a list like this makes me feel old. i would have to reply "don't have, neither, and none" to way too many of those questions.
    maybe i should get a cell phone.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    gab:Tim Hortons is owned by Wendy's which is American not Canadian. I n other words it's an American place thing whatever you wanna call it. So your actually not a bad Canadian. g2g bye bye