|
I was thinking today...just sort of pondering. This kind of phenomenon isn't exactly good because it leads to more thinking and pondering and less sleep and as we all know, I can't lose much more sleep.
Anyrot, still thinking so I figured I'd write up some of the things that I wish for...here they are in no particular order.
True love <-- thankfully I've found that, at the perfect time too...thank you Jesus.
Rest for my parents...and I mean real rest, the kind where they can sit back and just be with each other.
A day when my brother really understands the kind of man he can become.
A time when my sister can sleep and find rest.
A job that I actually like, not like it because I love the people I work with, but because the job makes me just a little more passionate each day.
A chance to really write something worth reading.
A home...my home. A place where I can live that isn't owned by anyone but myself and Jonathan. My own kitchen, bathroom, living room etc...one that I can decorate with items that make me feel comfortable. An actual place that's his and mine.
A car that works in any weather and payments that don't contribute to my lost sleep.
Peace of mind...real, genuine, peace of mind.
Pure joy...and the presence of mind to enjoy it, to really revel in pure joy.
Children...ones that will look so beautiful living in our house.
To make an impact.
To express the love of Jesus in a way that actually resonates with people, not make me look like a pretentious know-it-all.
To live a good, God fearing, loving and full life and then finally get to spend uninterrupted time with Jesus.
Comfort.
A real hardcover book with my name on it.
To worry less and enjoy life more.
To have me time again...even if it's just a few minutes.
Heck I'll take some rest for myself.
To be able to somehow thank each and every person who has prayed, supported and genuinely been there for my family in the last five years.
To live out my life and regret nothing.
...and I'm spent. I have to get up early tomorrow so I must sleep now.
Oh and BTW...
Michele I'm sorry my list made you feel too old...I don't think you are and I liked your boots on Sunday.
And Gab you made me feel much better about the Tim Hortons thing...thanks babe. :)
Anyrot, still thinking so I figured I'd write up some of the things that I wish for...here they are in no particular order.
True love <-- thankfully I've found that, at the perfect time too...thank you Jesus.
Rest for my parents...and I mean real rest, the kind where they can sit back and just be with each other.
A day when my brother really understands the kind of man he can become.
A time when my sister can sleep and find rest.
A job that I actually like, not like it because I love the people I work with, but because the job makes me just a little more passionate each day.
A chance to really write something worth reading.
A home...my home. A place where I can live that isn't owned by anyone but myself and Jonathan. My own kitchen, bathroom, living room etc...one that I can decorate with items that make me feel comfortable. An actual place that's his and mine.
A car that works in any weather and payments that don't contribute to my lost sleep.
Peace of mind...real, genuine, peace of mind.
Pure joy...and the presence of mind to enjoy it, to really revel in pure joy.
Children...ones that will look so beautiful living in our house.
To make an impact.
To express the love of Jesus in a way that actually resonates with people, not make me look like a pretentious know-it-all.
To live a good, God fearing, loving and full life and then finally get to spend uninterrupted time with Jesus.
Comfort.
A real hardcover book with my name on it.
To worry less and enjoy life more.
To have me time again...even if it's just a few minutes.
Heck I'll take some rest for myself.
To be able to somehow thank each and every person who has prayed, supported and genuinely been there for my family in the last five years.
To live out my life and regret nothing.
...and I'm spent. I have to get up early tomorrow so I must sleep now.
Oh and BTW...
Michele I'm sorry my list made you feel too old...I don't think you are and I liked your boots on Sunday.
And Gab you made me feel much better about the Tim Hortons thing...thanks babe. :)

thanks :)