Darkest before the Dawn

I'm apparently entitled to the dawn because it's my middle name.

You know how 'they' say it's always darkest before the dawn? Well apparently that means there's gonna be a dawn...and I believe it because my mom said.

In the mean time I'm learning to appreciate each day and what it can give me and I've gotta say today brought me a lot of laughs. It really did. It's so ridiculously late and I'm still up because I've just finished having the most hilarious shower.

It was insane!!

Honestly the kinds of seeds a person sows over the years really can come back to haunt you.

I had my lingerie shower tonight and it was too much fun. I got to see old friends that I haven't seen in awhile and congratulation one of them on her engagement. I got to recieve payback from some of them who got fun presents from me at their showers...oh yeah and I laughed.

Man there was laughing.

I have some of the funniest friends...it amazes me how I've acquired them but I truely have some great friends and family too...presents, literally, from around the world. I got something from Australia for goodness sake! (Thanks Nics!!!)

It's days like these that really help me to believe that there is a dawn...so I should get to sleep before dawn actually hits.

I gotta remember for thank you cards! :)

Anyone who reads this who was there...you guys are so fantastic...you really are. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart...and I gotta say...just as an FYI. I'm pretty sure Jonathan thanks you too. :)
2 Responses
  1. Krista Says:

    I'm glad you had fun at your shower, my dear. You deserved every belly laugh, every awesome gift and every ounce of fun from last night.

    Know you are loved by many, many people. We are all so excited that you've finally found the man worthy of you. I hope you both thoroughly enjoy your gifts!


  2. When I figure out how to do it, remind me to post some pictures of the shower we threw Heather 12+ years ago.

    Of course, I'll probably have to get her permission first... and that might take some time...