|
I am just so ridiculously tired. I think I'm past the point of tired to just functioning. It's not that I haven't gotten any sleep. In the past two days I've gone to bed early knowing I would be waking up at 5am. Yet for some reason, still tired. Why is that?
Why can't I ever seem to catch up on sleep? I close my eyes at night but I actually can't remember a time when I woke up genuinely rested. I've had gravol and sleeping pill induced 'rest' and then you know those sick passed out kind of sleep. That's not sleep, it's an illusion of sleep.
I think the last time I was actually relaxed was...oh no not then. I was going to say when I went to Cuba in '02 I was relaxed but that's not true cause that was about a week after I found out 'the info' that has forever changed my life. Stupid info. :p
In ten minutes I'm leaving to go to my next job where I will work for three hours then go home to hopefully 'sleep'. Why do I delude myself? Maybe I'll get me some gravol. The idea is to go home right after, wind down a bit and then hopefully get to sleep before ten. Then I'll sleep in tomorrow...or basically start tossing and turning around 5 and maybe get out of my bed at 9.
Sick isn't it? :p
Why can't I ever seem to catch up on sleep? I close my eyes at night but I actually can't remember a time when I woke up genuinely rested. I've had gravol and sleeping pill induced 'rest' and then you know those sick passed out kind of sleep. That's not sleep, it's an illusion of sleep.
I think the last time I was actually relaxed was...oh no not then. I was going to say when I went to Cuba in '02 I was relaxed but that's not true cause that was about a week after I found out 'the info' that has forever changed my life. Stupid info. :p
In ten minutes I'm leaving to go to my next job where I will work for three hours then go home to hopefully 'sleep'. Why do I delude myself? Maybe I'll get me some gravol. The idea is to go home right after, wind down a bit and then hopefully get to sleep before ten. Then I'll sleep in tomorrow...or basically start tossing and turning around 5 and maybe get out of my bed at 9.
Sick isn't it? :p

Yikes!! You are still not resting/sleeping?? That is not good at all. I will pray for a deep restfully weekend of sleep for you. (Obviously more then a weekend is needed, however it is at hand)
gab:I'm tired too this week cause i had to go back to school.I'm learning to play the Dixie chicks song "not ready to make nice" on my guitar.I was going to try somewhere over the rainbow but that song is boring and I like the Dixie chicks more.you should get sleep then again so should I.