|
...and shortened period of mental assimilation. Konstantin Stanislavsky (1863 - 1938) Yeah I know this whole random quote thing is weird. Oh well it's my blog so I can be weird...I mean really it's sorta in my blood to be weird.
So did you notice the image on the right? It's kinda what my wedding band looks like. I know this because we finally went and looked at wedding bands yesterday when we went to pick up our marriage license.
You'd think I'd know myself by now, but no I make grandiose statements that I have to take back so here goes. I had mentioned that Jonathan and I were going to exchange rings in May at that ceremony and while I think we are still going to do that I don't think we're gonna wait till then to wear our rings. :p At least I don't want to. I mean look at that thing, I wouldn't want it to stay in a drawer even if I wasn't legally married to wear it but I WILL be next weekend and darnit I should be able to wear my ring. (That is if we can get it by then. :)
Oooh I thought of a fleece...Lord if we can purchase our wedding bands before the 24th then I want to exchange them then. *puts down fleece*
Not that I think I'll get any kind of answer because He really does choose when he answers me, but still I want to wear my ring sooner than later...and let's face it I want Jonathan to have his on. Just so anyone who calls him 'the hot trainer' knows his taken...lol Not that I'm threatened at all, just proud. :) Which reminds me I gotta call the melting pot to make reservations for dinner.
So I'll be going back to work now...and be productive and not think at all about counting down till the 24th...nope won't think about it at all.


how exciting!
ooo. pretty. :)