To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.

My new title/quote is by Joseph Chilton Pearce. I get these quotes from: The Quotations Page just in case anyone was interested. Anyway I'll get onto this blogging thing, not quite sure what I'm going to say today so it's a bit of a surprise even to me. Bare with me.

Oooh the stomach it does grumble I do believe I'm going to have to go eat some lunch soon before I can actually write anything because I am distracted by the pain of needing to eat. I'll be back in an hour, which will seem like moments to you. :)

Wow it's been a bit longer than an hour...whoops. I got caught up in work things...odd huh? Don't worry though I'm back and in full form...well more like 3/4 form cause my neck hurts. Honestly what is up with my back and neck protesting these days. I am too dang young for these sorts of pains...someone tell my body to behave!

Okay so today I get my hair done and I'm very pumped about that. Like VERY. :) I'm not sure exactly what I'll get. I don't want anything drastic but I would like something flattering that looks good curly and straight and I always like it when my hair is one colour...ahaha I'm gonna have to try to match it for the other two weddings. Although I guess they can stand alone cause they are gonna be in the ivory dress and this is the one in the red dress. :) I'm so unique aren't I? Yeah well if I can't have what I want then I'll just do the next best thing.

Hmm...question...can I talk about anything but the wedding in this particular paragraph, cause it's painfully obvious that this entry is going to be mostly about the wedding. Oh crap I already started this paragraph about the wedding. I'm so losing this...ehm

I am going to admit it to you guys I just feel like I need to get this off my chest. I have this bizarre fascination with reading 'Angel' and 'Buffy, The Vampire Slayer', transcripts. I'm serious I've almost read two seasons of both. I'm telling you Joss Whedon is friggin' brilliant. He'd be the creator of both shows...he also created this ingenious show 'Firefly' but for some reason that didn't take off the way Buffy and Angel did. The man, frankly, is a dialogue genius and I think TV is missing out by not having him involved in a current TV show. However he may be ahead of his time and not ready to be properly appreciated. Either way...genius...to the point of it being fun to read transcripts as well as watching the actual episodes.

Okay I'm off to be productive before my evening of hair dressing...wait...does that make sense?

I'll go ponder that. :)
1 Response
  1. Name: Amanda Says:

    Ooh I love getting my hair done! What did you decide on?!!?
    I really need to get mine done it has been over 4months and the winter here made the outer layer fragile. My skin and hair don't know understand where the moisture they are use to went.
    eeeeeeee 2 more days!!!