|
Thank you, Anthony Burgess! I couldn't have said it better myself.
So it's Sheri's first week as a married woman. Would you like some highlights? Don't worry I'll stay G-rated. ;) Let's start with I now sleep in the same bed as a man who is training for the sleeping Olympics. I kid you not, I thought that I moved a lot while I slept...I have nothing on this man...yikes!
He doesn't just turn over in bed he launches upward and then lands. Plus I think he was talking in his sleep and I kid you not, there was humming. My husband hums when he sleeps. This is turning out to be a very interesting marriage already. So he knees me in the back one night because of his launch and land turnover technique so that wakes me up. Then he, still sleeping, is talking and humming. Me...still awake. Then after the conversation and the humming performance he starts snoring.
LOL...oh my. Luckily this hasn't been an every night thing, but really I may have to go to sleep wearing protection...and I don't mean 'that' kind. :)
So in case you were wondering how married life is treating me, the first 4.5 days has gone really well.
Oh and about pics...I'll put up the 'red dress' wedding pics as soon as I get some. I'm excited to see them too, I hope they turned out. :)
So work...still here...I should do it.
So it's Sheri's first week as a married woman. Would you like some highlights? Don't worry I'll stay G-rated. ;) Let's start with I now sleep in the same bed as a man who is training for the sleeping Olympics. I kid you not, I thought that I moved a lot while I slept...I have nothing on this man...yikes!
He doesn't just turn over in bed he launches upward and then lands. Plus I think he was talking in his sleep and I kid you not, there was humming. My husband hums when he sleeps. This is turning out to be a very interesting marriage already. So he knees me in the back one night because of his launch and land turnover technique so that wakes me up. Then he, still sleeping, is talking and humming. Me...still awake. Then after the conversation and the humming performance he starts snoring.
LOL...oh my. Luckily this hasn't been an every night thing, but really I may have to go to sleep wearing protection...and I don't mean 'that' kind. :)
So in case you were wondering how married life is treating me, the first 4.5 days has gone really well.
Oh and about pics...I'll put up the 'red dress' wedding pics as soon as I get some. I'm excited to see them too, I hope they turned out. :)
So work...still here...I should do it.

I consider myself lucky!! My husband only snores a little, and doesn't really move a lot...unless he can't sleep, then he wiggles his feet...drives me nuts!
I swear it took me 15 years to get used to sleeping with my man. Sheesh. We're getting better at it now, after almost 28 years!