|
I've gone back to adding quotes in my titles. I collected a bunch about mothers and daughters to use since I've changed up the layout on my blog. I had always wondered how Mandi and Lauren got pics of their kids along the side of their blogs and finally figured it out. I could have asked of course but see now that would just have been smart. So here you go I figured it out...which means the layout could change a few hundred times in the coming weeks as I find one that works for me. Oh and if you're reading this in facebook I think there's a link on the bottom that says 'view original post' if you want to figure out what the heck I'm talking about...lol
I'm really going to try and make an effort to write more random posts...but I've done that before so we'll see...I'm working on getting some writing into my day no matter what it is. I'd like to eventually get to a point where I have some work done on some story ideas I have but at this point I think if I can at least swing a blogpost with more frequency than I have. And if I take up as much space with boring blurbs like this it will at least look full.
Okay so my parents left for the next leg of their month long car trip yesterday. They stopped by here in the morning to give Jonathan, Arielle and I a hug before leaving. Although since they drank almost a pot of coffee with us then brewed one for the road I think they were here for our coffee too. The price one pays for being a Starbucks partner...lol
We're kinda settling back into a routine although that'll be hiccuped in about a week cause we're going to BC so I'm thinking anything that resembles a routine won't happen for a few weeks. Oh well it's summer that's what you get for summer right?? Anyway today is a weird nap day, not sure why but Arielle didn't want the morning nap. It's like she realized she was one and decided one nap was the only way to go...which I'm fine with...if you she sleeps closer to 3 hours and decides to stop getting up at 5:30 and 6 in the morning...we'll see how this plays out...not much else to say right now so I'll post and then we'll do a countdown to see how long it takes me to write again...lol

Post a Comment