My job is mother...

So this week, as a favour to my boss, I worked an extra 8 hours and it helped me to realize that while I enjoy some extra hours away I love being at home with my girl. I saw her this morning and then raced to get home and see her before she went to bed at 8...I was so excited to get to see her I hugged her and kissed her and couldn't wait to cuddle her and put her to bed. I just rocked back and forth with her and relished how amazing she is...and as she lay on my chest I thought of how lucky I am to be her mother. There is really nothing else I'd rather do or be...

I go now to rest and then spend the whole day with her tomorrow...she is my inspiration a part of my heartbeat...I love that little girl with absolutely everything in me...she has thoroughly brought me joy a feeling I never thought I'd have again.

I love my baby :)
0 Responses