A time away...of sorts.

So I had an amazing time in BC it was uplifting and I realized, yet again, just how much I love my family. Naturally whoever is reading this knows that I've decide to make my blog invite only. I just thought it was about time to pull back on how much of me and my fam is on the Internet. It was starting to make me uncomfortable and honestly consuming my life in a very unhealthy way.

So I've decided to pare back on my Internet time. I'm going to be on daily still, because I know that I'll cheat if I try to take it away completely. But I am planning to definitely try to stop being on so much. I'd rather keep my house in better order, spend time with my girl an husband, not necessarily in that order :)

There will still be blog entries and the like, but maybe I'll write them out on paper first and that kind of thing. Electronics are fun until they control you and my need to check facebook and be on the computer was starting to rule over bathroom cleaning and cooking. I'm trying a healthier lifestyle and this is my first step. I'm working on diet and exercise too but one step at a time.

So this isn't really a goodbye because I'll still check email and facebook once a day but that will be it. Basically I've given myself the time it takes for the battery in my laptop to die and that isn't much...at least compared. I think it's about an hour to an hour and a half..anyway just wanted to share it with ya'll...try not to miss me too much...lol I'll still be checking your blogs and leaving comments when I can...but I'm also going to walk more and play with my girl. :p
0 Responses