|
List of things Arielle can do so far:
1. She can sign four words, please, more, done and milk. Her favourite one is done which she has adapted to her own dialect. It looks nothing like it is supposed to but it definitely conveys the message!
2. Stands alone. She used to for only a couple of seconds but now she'll stand and squat quite seemlessly but if she wants to move she'll plop down on her butt and scoot to the destination.
3. Walk with help. Now she allows you to take her fingers and help her to walk and even took a couple of steps unaided when my mom was having her walk to me. I was very happy my mom got to witness that...she...wait for it...was exhilarated...lol
4. Has two more teeth on the bottom and has officially started on those eye teeth...we'll see how long they take...and I'm waiting for the molars to start...in one sense I hope they are early and in the sleeping sense I don't mind waiting.
I have to admit the climate in BC was/is very appealing. I love how when I mention that some will say to me 'oh but don't forget it always rains there'...to which my response is twofold 1) Yes I know I lived there for almost 3 years, the rain was fine and 2) I LIVE IN MANITOBA! Dude bring on the rain, as long as I don't have to plug in my car and deal with ridiculous winds I don't care if it rains. 8 months of winter is depressing weeks of rain is not nearly as depressing...lol Perspective people...haha That said I'm not moving...just dreaming about one day :)
I will leave you with this quote:
A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend. ~Author Unknown
I will try to get better a putting out longer blogs...I might start taking notes during the day when she naps or something...we'll see how well I learn :)

Post a Comment