Traveling with a one-year-old

Now I've been on an airplane with a 5 month old, a 7 month old and a 0ne-year-old. The first time she flew she slept the whole way there and most of the whole way back. The second time she was awake the whole entire time but didn't fuss much although mom would have preferred her sleeping. This time she pitched a half-hour fit in the airport before we even boarded the plane then when we were descending in to Calgary she finally fell asleep, for approximately 20 minutes and was up the rest of the trip volleying between being extremely happy to crying. I would like to thank God for the people sitting behind us on the trip from Calgary to Abbotsford they entertained her whenever she looked over our seat and she kept playing peek-a-boo with the lady...she really liked that woman it was so sweet and God bless them they made our trip just that much easier.


When we finally got here she was in pretty good spirits. She walked around the airport holding onto her stroller pushing it in front of her. She's doing much better at walking right now although she doesn't do it without help yet. She can stand alone for a few seconds but then realizes she's not holding onto anything and abruptly sits down...lol It'll happen in time I'm sure.

Anyway she's down for a nap now. She slept pretty good last night taking in the time change and lack of nap yesterday I was surprised and today her napping has gone pretty well...hopefully tonight will be even better than last night. I'll post this without a picture but don't worry I'll add some soon ;)
0 Responses