|
I have another blog started...in fact I have two. I have a MySpace profile that I rarely update. There are maybe three blog posts on there and most of the time they make no sense. I guess I don't like the idea of half the world (since everyone has a MySpace profile now) checking up on me. Although it's a bonus reading some of John Mayer's posts.
I also have a livejournal blog that I've had for a few years now. It didn't take, I'm not sure why. I do post there every now and again but it's quite restrained and I can't get into the meat of anything because it seems to open.
So this is my third attempt and I'm hoping this sticks. I have another blog on here with Krista where we rant something silly about CSI, so I don't need a place for that. I need a place for random thoughts. For deep realization, for spurts of writing that needs gettin' done. I don't know how many of you will read this, or how many will actually click the link when I send it. But if you have I commend you. You never know you might learn some things about me that you didn't know.
Or you might see me realize things you always saw in me.
Whatever your reasons you are welcome to read my inane ramblings. Heck I might even post some old poetry and stories that I have hidden in the dark recesses of my mind (read: computer). This particular blog is for me to share a little bit more of myself, because for some reason I don't think I've shared enough. LoL
Trend lightly folks, ya never know what you might come across. :)
I also have a livejournal blog that I've had for a few years now. It didn't take, I'm not sure why. I do post there every now and again but it's quite restrained and I can't get into the meat of anything because it seems to open.
So this is my third attempt and I'm hoping this sticks. I have another blog on here with Krista where we rant something silly about CSI, so I don't need a place for that. I need a place for random thoughts. For deep realization, for spurts of writing that needs gettin' done. I don't know how many of you will read this, or how many will actually click the link when I send it. But if you have I commend you. You never know you might learn some things about me that you didn't know.
Or you might see me realize things you always saw in me.
Whatever your reasons you are welcome to read my inane ramblings. Heck I might even post some old poetry and stories that I have hidden in the dark recesses of my mind (read: computer). This particular blog is for me to share a little bit more of myself, because for some reason I don't think I've shared enough. LoL
Trend lightly folks, ya never know what you might come across. :)

Post a Comment