There aren't words!

But I'll try.

I'm telling you seeing Steve play with the symphony litterally defies description. There aren't words...to say amazing isn't good enough. I'd go with beautiful but that is only a minute start.

The music ebbed and flowed in perfect harmony. I've never appreciated music like I did last night. It was just fantastic. Steve was on fire. Mike, Gilles and Daniel were just wow amazing and the symphony!!! Yikes...I wanna see them again...just...yeah...again no words. I saw Elias, Schritt and Bell as well. They are a band Steve was in for a few years at the end of the seventies/beginning of the eighties. They did a song called 'Jenny' that was awesome. Wow and Here by the Water and This is Love...I...yeah...just so damn good I cried. A few times. Damn!

I went to an after party to celebrate the fact that the show SOLD OUT and that it was, ironically Steve's birthday. :) It was one of the first times I've stayed out past one AM in a long time. It was fun, there was a ton of people at Signpost just hangin' out and livin' off the amazing high of the evening. Wow...I just...yeah...no words. Maybe once I process it a little more words will come to me.

I saw my friend there, one whom I haven't seen in awhile. So that was fantastic, I miss her, I shall have to do coffee with her soon. She looked great. I miss that office, seeing Laura once a week and seeing the guys...I think I need to have a better attitude about my new job and quit comparing it to Signpost. Anyway I asked Steve what he thought and he was in the same boat he just couldn't even find words. It was an amazing experience for him and I'm so glad I was there to see it. Wow I have a whole new appreciation of the talent of my friend and former boss.

That said Mike Janzen is the guy who scored it and damn if that man isn't a friggin' genius. He really is...just brilliant. *sigh* He's also so sweet, so humble and so frickin' funny! :)

So in other news. I threw out my back today. I was at Costco *insert jokes about large items at Costco here* and while we were loading the car my back just had a spasm and it's been acting up since. I really can't move much which is a bit of a pain *snark* cause I would like to move, but I can't so I have to resort to lying here on my fiance's couch playing on this thing while he watches the hockey game.

Domestic life is fun...minus the pain in the bum stuff. ;)

Kay I'm gonna go try out a new writing idea...wish me luck.
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Good luck with the writing. Sorry to hear about your back.
    We wish we could have gone to the concert as well, but the timing of it just did not work. So glad it was amazing.
    chromedomie


  2. Sheri Says:

    Thanks chromie...I got a bit written, not much though, however the idea is down so I'll run with it. :)

    I hate to say it but you missed a historic moment. It was beyond fantastic. However, if it makes you feel better I hear tell it's not the last time *wink* so maybe next time. :)


  3. Hi Sheri! I meant to visit back when you left a comment on my post about Steve Bell, but then I forgot. When I saw your comment on Kari's blog, I remembered and came over. Thanks alot for visiting!

    Now I'll wander around your blog for awhile... :-)


  4. Sheri Says:

    Thanks Heather!

    I'm sort of random on my blog but you are welcome to take a look around. It's quite new, but I'm having fun with it. :)