|
I'm on a roll cause for some reason I can't sleep so I'm listening to music and I forgot about this song. I can't believe I forgot about this song because it just such an amazing song.
This my friends is my mom's anthem. This is what she listens to as she makes her weekly trek to be able to spend just a scant few hours with the man that she loves. This is what she listens to when she doesn't understand why she has to sleep in a king size bed by herself. If you can find a copy of this song...get it.
Price of Love
Heather Clark
And I have seen a million miles of desert land
And I have learned to be free
And I have walked the shadow lands of Egypt
And I have learned to be free
And I have held the mane of untamed horses
And I have learned to be free
And I have walked on frozen lakes in my soul
And I have learned to be free
And I have known the price of love
And given all I have for a moments time with you
And I have died a thousand times
And I have learned to be free
And I have lost what only death could take from me
And I have learned to be free
And I have gained what only life could give to me
And I have learned to be free
And I have known the price of love
And given all I have for a moments time with you
And I have died a thousand times
And I have learned to be free
And I have craved and walked away in silence
And I have learned to be free
And I have looked into the face of injustice
And I have learned to be free
And I have known the price of love
And given all I have for a moments time with you
And I have died a thousand times
And I have learned to be free
Bolded is a verse I've claimed as my own. Society has no idea what freedom really is. I'll go to bed now.
This my friends is my mom's anthem. This is what she listens to as she makes her weekly trek to be able to spend just a scant few hours with the man that she loves. This is what she listens to when she doesn't understand why she has to sleep in a king size bed by herself. If you can find a copy of this song...get it.
Price of Love
Heather Clark
And I have seen a million miles of desert land
And I have learned to be free
And I have walked the shadow lands of Egypt
And I have learned to be free
And I have held the mane of untamed horses
And I have learned to be free
And I have walked on frozen lakes in my soul
And I have learned to be free
And I have known the price of love
And given all I have for a moments time with you
And I have died a thousand times
And I have learned to be free
And I have lost what only death could take from me
And I have learned to be free
And I have gained what only life could give to me
And I have learned to be free
And I have known the price of love
And given all I have for a moments time with you
And I have died a thousand times
And I have learned to be free
And I have craved and walked away in silence
And I have learned to be free
And I have looked into the face of injustice
And I have learned to be free
And I have known the price of love
And given all I have for a moments time with you
And I have died a thousand times
And I have learned to be free
Bolded is a verse I've claimed as my own. Society has no idea what freedom really is. I'll go to bed now.

Post a Comment