|
...life that is. It's constantly moving, an eb and flow that takes over. We as a society have to take vacations just to calm down and nine times out of ten those vacations are filled with things to do. Why do North Americans always have to be on the move? What is wrong with just sitting?
My only problem I sit and think about the things I should be doing.
I wonder what relaxing really feels like. I mean peace I get, those brief bits of peace, oh yeah I'm on board. But true relaxation...does it exist in this life?
I suppose I'll never know...oops gotta go there's something else to do. :p
My only problem I sit and think about the things I should be doing.
I wonder what relaxing really feels like. I mean peace I get, those brief bits of peace, oh yeah I'm on board. But true relaxation...does it exist in this life?
I suppose I'll never know...oops gotta go there's something else to do. :p

We in North America (NA) value doing and produce. "To sit and be is the product of lazyness" NA people say. If you want to reflect... reflect on how much stuff you can get as opposed to how can I just be in the presence of my Lord and King and relish the experience. The world will still be there with its demands for proof of valued existance. So just be... And let the world wait for you. This is not something that can be done in an instant but takes time, energy and determination. But the few times I have tried, I have found peace.
Chromedomie
Sheri,
Thanks for sending this my way. My blog is so neglected right now, but I'm hoping to work on it soon! As for being insanely busy - I can relate! Trying to be more focused in my life without just getting busier... insane in the membrane!
Anyways, great to hear from you. ~Corinne~
You make a very good point my dear chromedomie thank you. :) Just be...you know I think I can do that. :)
Oooh hey there Corinne! I'll have to add your blog to my list there on the side. Insane in the membrane indeed. I look forward to hearing more from you...I'll have to check out your blog now too! :)