|
Hey does that mean I'm cultured? Not that I am grossly paranoid about being cultured but the thought crossed my mind that I don't go out there and see a lot of that kind of thing. In fact I wouldn't have thought to go see the symphony if my old boss wasn't playing with them.
Does it mean I'm cool if I'm also working the symphony? LoL Because of course someone has to sell Steve's cd's! :) I suppose since I got primo seats before I left Signpost that it's only fair that I sell cd's for them. Plus I get in backstage then...woot woot.
The sun is shining into my office. This is uplifting. In fact it's so nice out I opened my window. See if the nice weather isn't coupled by mud I can enjoy it...plus it airs out my office which gets stuffy every now and again.
I'm boring...you're bored aren't you? Well why don't I promise to see if I can't bust out some old writing of mine for perusal...or not...I mean this is my blog after all. No one made you read it. Except for that guy I might have sent to give you 'incentive' to read. I'm sorry about that it seemed the only way to get myself heard. If you say the safewords 'bu-bye' to him he'll go away quietly.
Also if you're so dang bored that you are still reading this thing well I can't be blamed for that so I'll thank you to stop.
Yes it's true the sunshine does weird things to my phsyche I'll go be productive now. And who knows some of my writing might makes it way on here soon. So stay tuned! :)
Does it mean I'm cool if I'm also working the symphony? LoL Because of course someone has to sell Steve's cd's! :) I suppose since I got primo seats before I left Signpost that it's only fair that I sell cd's for them. Plus I get in backstage then...woot woot.
The sun is shining into my office. This is uplifting. In fact it's so nice out I opened my window. See if the nice weather isn't coupled by mud I can enjoy it...plus it airs out my office which gets stuffy every now and again.
I'm boring...you're bored aren't you? Well why don't I promise to see if I can't bust out some old writing of mine for perusal...or not...I mean this is my blog after all. No one made you read it. Except for that guy I might have sent to give you 'incentive' to read. I'm sorry about that it seemed the only way to get myself heard. If you say the safewords 'bu-bye' to him he'll go away quietly.
Also if you're so dang bored that you are still reading this thing well I can't be blamed for that so I'll thank you to stop.
Yes it's true the sunshine does weird things to my phsyche I'll go be productive now. And who knows some of my writing might makes it way on here soon. So stay tuned! :)

Post a Comment