|
I swear that we, as a society, do not communicate well. It's saddens me that the fact that I want to keep up communication seems like such an oddity.
I love talking to Jonathan. He may not always understand what I'm saying but he's always willing to listen. Communicating with him actually feels like a two way street and this is refreshing to me. We're not always going to understand each other and there are going to be times of major frustration but we are both commited to communicating and this my friends seems to be a rarity in this day and age.
I see it around me in the best places. My parents communicate. My grandparents do as well. My sister and her husband are all about communication as well as my best friend and her husband. The important relationships around me show me that communication is a large key to their success.
Does it mean that everyone understands each other all the time...of course not, but damned if communication doesn't help the understanding. Each time Jonathan and I talk I feel like we are that much closer to completely understanding each other. It makes me wonderfully anxious to marry him. It's a beautiful thing
Another beautiful thing is sleep and I'm on my way to that so I'll stop now. I just had to share.
Relationship is amazing...and in this individualistic society we are lacking in relationship...it's sad because relationship is so fulfilling...I wouldn't trade it for anything. :)
I love talking to Jonathan. He may not always understand what I'm saying but he's always willing to listen. Communicating with him actually feels like a two way street and this is refreshing to me. We're not always going to understand each other and there are going to be times of major frustration but we are both commited to communicating and this my friends seems to be a rarity in this day and age.
I see it around me in the best places. My parents communicate. My grandparents do as well. My sister and her husband are all about communication as well as my best friend and her husband. The important relationships around me show me that communication is a large key to their success.
Does it mean that everyone understands each other all the time...of course not, but damned if communication doesn't help the understanding. Each time Jonathan and I talk I feel like we are that much closer to completely understanding each other. It makes me wonderfully anxious to marry him. It's a beautiful thing
Another beautiful thing is sleep and I'm on my way to that so I'll stop now. I just had to share.
Relationship is amazing...and in this individualistic society we are lacking in relationship...it's sad because relationship is so fulfilling...I wouldn't trade it for anything. :)

Yay for talking! Glad you guys had a good day together after so many days apart... makes communicating a whole lot better, no? :)
It feels so much better now...like I should sing 'I can see clearly now the rain has gone'...how nuts am I? lol
It was a good weekend. :)