On the angry cat theme...

I swear to you courtesy calls annoy me...so therefore I deduce that they are NOT in fact a courtesy. I don't want to hear about your new plan I don't really feel like spending my time telling you how to improve your facility and unless you are giving me money I DON'T want to talk to you!

I basically told the woman that unless she was saying I had won a boatload of cash then I didn't want to talk to her. I feel bad, I really do, I know she is just doing her job and probably gets a lot of people like me a day...you would think then with the frustration that people have with these kinds of calls that, oh I don't know know, companies WOULD STOP CALLING!

The face this little cat is making is EXACTLY what I wanna do, don't ask me when a better time is to call. NEVER is a better time. I have a life, I'm busy and I don't need you telling me how great RBC is I bank there I obviously don't have too much of an issue (although that said I am seriously considering switching...but I don't know where to). They called my cell and have called it FOUR TIMES in the last week and a half. Seriously if you had something important to say, or something that was pertinant to JUST me then you would leave a message. And frankly when they can't pronounce my name my moments of taking them seriously just ebb away.

I need sleep so badly it's stupid...no I take it back...I need rest. Soon...so soon...holidays are waving at me, I have only a few more days left!

I'll stop complaining now. :p

0 Responses