Fun times...

Well would you look at that stepping out of my comfort zone isn't so bad after all! I had a lot of fun. It's definitely a sport I could do more in times to come. Curling certainly made me realize that I have to do a bit more exercising than I'm doing right now. I'm out of shape...I got winded way sooner than I should.

Which means I'll think about doing pilates for a week and then it'll pass.

Tonight it's all about having a bath and watching a movie...I gotta combat all the 'exercise' I'm getting.

In short I could probably stand to take a few more risks like this and end up having fun and if I don't it's really not the end of the world.

Man look at me being mature and growing! :)
6 Responses
  1. Krista Says:

    LOL I told you it would be fun! I didn't think I'd ever enjoy curling either, but I look forward to this every year now. I even did pretty good this year!

    You and Jonathan should move closer to us so that you and I can go to Curves or pilates or something to get back in shape. I'm a big blotto too.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    SHERI!!!!!I STARTED A SPORT TOO.I LOVE VOLLEYBALL AND CUZ I'M SO TALL I'M Really good at it.curling sound interesting too,my cousin sally went curling for a school field trip.i guess i should have told you that it's gab at the beginning but oh well cuz i told you now.I want to see you if or when you Christmas.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    i meant to say when you come for christmas.oops!


  4. Sheri Says:

    ^^ Well hey there Gab! That's awesome that you are playing volleyball! Yeah curling was fun, I was surprised by my enjoyment of it.

    Christmas just might work...I'll check with my mom. :)

    OOOH and Krista we so should look into doing a pilates or yoga class together...I'm needin' to just firm up...let's check it out! :)

    Jonathan and I are gonna be looking more in January...maybe we WILL find something closer to you. ;)


  5. Linda Says:

    I have never curled. Ever. I think I should try it. As for other exercise, Shapes has a great class called Centergy which combines Pilates and Yoga in oner class. It is just great.


  6. Name: Amanda Says:

    wow curling and stepping out of comfort zones.. i go on hiatus for a week due to unmentionable amounts of unpacking and look at you!! I use to think golf would be a boring sport however I caddied for Steve once and enjoyed it so i tried golfing and actually liked it