Truth

I'm at it again...these silly dialogues just won't stop. Having coffee with the spirit? Heck who knows what this is. :p

Truth
©SDW 2006

"So what is truth?"

"You don't ask any of the easy questions do you?"

"I'm sorry I don't know how. So truth, what is it?"

"What do you think it is?"

"Oh I see how this is going to go you answer my question with a question. Okay I'll do it your way."

"That usually speeds up the process."

"In this day and age truth is relative, it can be manipulated, like putty, to suit any one person's views or beliefs."

"Is that what you believe?"

"It's hard not to be affected by the society in which I live."

"But is that what you believe?"

"I believe that Jesus spoke and lived a life of truth and I strive to do that in a world that has defiled the definition."

"So then can you answer your question?"

"What is truth? I guess hard questions don't have easy answers."

** Uh yeah, I don't get the convo either...just putting it out there. :)
0 Responses