|
No really guys, like exhausted. My mind is going a million miles an hour and I can't keep up because I'm so tired. I haven't had a proper break since...uh...since...umm...October? At least it feels that way.
Last weekend I had to work Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday (first two at the school Sunday at tanning salong). Then Monday I didn't work but I had to borrow my friend's car because mine is a POS so that I could pick my mom up from the airport and take her to my grandparents. So while I wasn't working I did have to get up early and be 'on' throughout the day.
Then I worked Tuesday and have been since. I also work till this Friday and frankly have no idea where I'm gonna get the energy to get anything done. I just have nothing...which sucks because I have local venues to book for my teams and forms to create and fill out for the tours next year. Plus I'm moving my office and helping me new officemate with her mail out.
All these things would be easier to go if I had some semblence of rest. You see this Friday I had to stay at my sister-in-law's because they helped us get our car fixed. So Saturday morning I'm up at 6am (after finally fallins asleep at 1) to drive into the city (1 hour trip) where I promptly got ready and went to work (tanning salon) for six hours. I worked there yesterday for over five and a half.
I just have no energy...none, my patience level is also at an all time low which means not only am I tired but I'm mildly agitated by everything. I would give anything to curl up in my bed and sleep. However I have to drive today for carpool (because last week I didn't) and then I have to drop some things off at my fiance's...
You ever feel like you have one of those days that feels like it's going on for weeks?
Last weekend I had to work Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday (first two at the school Sunday at tanning salong). Then Monday I didn't work but I had to borrow my friend's car because mine is a POS so that I could pick my mom up from the airport and take her to my grandparents. So while I wasn't working I did have to get up early and be 'on' throughout the day.
Then I worked Tuesday and have been since. I also work till this Friday and frankly have no idea where I'm gonna get the energy to get anything done. I just have nothing...which sucks because I have local venues to book for my teams and forms to create and fill out for the tours next year. Plus I'm moving my office and helping me new officemate with her mail out.
All these things would be easier to go if I had some semblence of rest. You see this Friday I had to stay at my sister-in-law's because they helped us get our car fixed. So Saturday morning I'm up at 6am (after finally fallins asleep at 1) to drive into the city (1 hour trip) where I promptly got ready and went to work (tanning salon) for six hours. I worked there yesterday for over five and a half.
I just have no energy...none, my patience level is also at an all time low which means not only am I tired but I'm mildly agitated by everything. I would give anything to curl up in my bed and sleep. However I have to drive today for carpool (because last week I didn't) and then I have to drop some things off at my fiance's...
You ever feel like you have one of those days that feels like it's going on for weeks?

*huge hugs* Hun I totally feel for you! I can't wait for you to finally be on a break so you can relax, like really relax. Just know I am thinking of you and can relate.
Hey, thanks for your post on my blog, it's always nice to meet someone who's as cold as I am (and I mean my hands, not my heart) : )