|

I don't know who owns this cat but I found this absolutely hilarious and it kinda mirrors my thoughts these days. I'm not hostile for the most part but lately, what with the lack of sleep, I have surpressed the urge to express myself the way that this cat is.
Plus I love cats and what made me think of even looking for this pic was the funniest card I got from my love friend chromedomie! YAY!
So maybe I'm not hostile at all, maybe I'm just sick of the way some things don't go my way. The unknown freaks me out so then I just get pissy. Not the best quality but frankly I'm not always at my best. Anyone who says they are is lying to you.
Not much else to say today. I got chocolate as a gift which always makes me happy. (It came with the aforementioned funny card) Oh and I finally got my new computer! It works ever so much better than the last one I had so that makes me happy. You know what else makes me happy...tea...so I'm gonna have some of that.
Maybe I'll write something more profound later. ;)

I just heard an interview with this band and the girls were saying that while they were on the road all they wanted was to be in their living rooms, drinking tea and watching another movie. So enjoy your tea and chocolate : )
*giggles* I LOVE that cat!!!
Way to go, T...err..chromiedomie! :P
^^ I know isn't it perfect! I love that pic...lol
Oh yes and thanks Corrie! Welcome to my inane ramblings, try not to get lost. :) I've added you to my blog roller hope you don't mind.
I still have some chocolate left over so I'm letting that happiness drift over into today. :)
nothing is more profound than a cup of hot tea, properly brewed of course.
^^ Amen!
I had an English friend who informed me that here in North America we brew it wrong. He actually had a point...either way I love tea!
I feel the need for more now! :)